Silk Road Association’s major decisions are made at the General Meeting .The General Meeting is convened every year on 31st May which is the founding day of the Silk Road Association in the year 2010. All the Silk Road Cities Members are invited to attend General Meeting. The President, Vice Presidents, Director General, Secretary General & Treasurer are chosen through secret ballot voting.
The Board is formed by the President, the Vice-Presidents, Director General, Sectary General Treasurer and nominated representatives of the following member from Silk Road regions:
1. Asian Region ( People's Republic of China,P.R.C)
2. European Region ( Paris, France )
3. Mediterranean Region ( Antalya ,Turkey)
4. CIS Region ( Shymkent ,Kazakhstan)
5. Baltic Region( Riga, Latvia)